Portraits for Good is definitely an organization that you should know about! I love businesses that give back to the community around them, and this is a beautiful organization that you should definitely support. Portraits for Good is an online art gallery based out of New York City. It was founded by Alix Greenberg in 2015 with the goal of creating an online art gallery that allows you to give the gift of art while simultaneously making a donation to the charity of your choice.
How Portraits for Good Works
- Choose a limited edition print, or commission a custom piece of work by Alix herself or one of the artists partnering with Portraits for Good
- Select the non-profit that you would like to receive a portion of the proceeds
- That’s it! Your print or painting will be delivered to you wrapped, famed and ready to hang while your chosen charity will receive a donation from your piece
How You Can Help
- Purchase a piece!
- Spread the word to your friends and family
- Follow Portraits for Good on social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
I love spreading the word about worthy causes. What are some of your favorite causes that we should know about? Leave their name in the comments section below so we can support!